Mobile App - MyRSC
What is the Mobile MyRSC app?
Access your employee benefits account information on your smartphone with the Mobile myRSC® app for iPhone and Android.
What can you do with Mobile MyRSC?
- View Accounts — Including detailed account and balance information
- Card Activity — Account information
- Manage Subscriptions — Set up email notifications to keep you up-to-date on all account and health debit card activity
- SnapClaim™ — Our Mobile App for iPhone® and Android® with integrated SnapClaim™ technology allows claims filing using your smartphone! Just open a claim using the mobile app, fill in some details onscreen, take a photo of your receipt with your smartphone camera, and upload. Claims filing couldn’t be easier!
What else do I need to know?
- Locating and Loading the App — Simply search for “myRSC” on the App Store for Apple products or on the Google Play Store for Android products, and then load as you would any other app.
- Logging In — Access the mobile services using the same username and password you use to log in to the full myRSC® website. After logging in, you will be on the home page which will list your options.
- Getting Help — Click the Help button at the bottom right of all Mobile myRSC® pages to access contact information for your administrator, who will be able to provide assistance.
- Going Home — Press the Home button on the bottom left corner of any page to return to the home page.